Click here to see our venue pricing
Photography by: Romaing Wild Photography
Photography by: Jerrel Truelove Photography
Photography by: Rising Oak Images
Photography by: TLC Photography
True Texas Charm
If you’re looking for an authentic Texas wedding set among Texas’ most beautiful scenery, the Tejas venue may just be your match. Tejas, our largest venue, accommodates 350 guests and features an authentic Texas country dance hall, where you and your guests can kick up your heels dancing the night away.
Like all of our Texas Old Town venues, Tejas rental includes our ultimate amenities package, outdoor ceremony site, and indoor reception hall that are exclusively yours for 16 hours.
The Tejas Ceremony
Say “I do” in a quaint cedar gazebo set amongst a lush hill country landscape, framed with beautiful live oak trees. With provided seating for up to 350 guests, your wedding ceremony will be enveloped by Mother Nature’s natural beauty, complete with footbridges, a stone-lined stream, and an old-fashioned wishing well.
The Tejas Reception
The largest of our four venues, Tejas was hand-built by our owner to have a classic Texas dance hall feel. Outfitted with rough-cut lumber floors and handcrafted furniture, Tejas is a truly unique venue that brings Texas charm and rustic elegance to life. Invite up to 350 guests to also enjoy the wrap-around porch, lawn games, and cozy fire pit. An elevated stage and built-in dance hall floor ensure the party will never stop during your celebration.
The Tejas Package
Tejas rates range from $2,150 to $4,950, depending on the day of the week.
There are no hidden fees, taxes, or service charges at Texas Old Town. The price we quote is the price you pay.
Personal payment plans and special discounts are available
- An additional outdoor bar for even more entertainment space
- Large southern wrap-around porch
- 30-foot open truss ceilings with beautifully exposed beams
- Board and batten wainscoting wood walls
- Handcrafted beverage and service bars
- Large rough-cut lumber wood floors with built-in dance hall floor
- Handmade furniture – including handcrafted tables and display tables with a mixture of benches and chairs (tables are beautiful with or without linens!)
- Beautiful dressing suite with vintage chic décor, hair and makeup area, and private bathroom
- Outdoor Bar
- And so much more
- Exclusive 16-hour rental (from 8 a.m. to midnight)
- 7,900 square foot climate-controlled indoor venue
- Outdoor ceremony site with white chair seating for up to 350 guests
- Indoor round dining tables, chairs, and display tables for up to 350 guests
- Indoor and outdoor PA and sound system
- Built-in dance hall floor
- 500 square foot indoor elevated stage
- Large prep kitchen with separate service entrance
- Built-in service bar
- Built-in beverage bar (the host can bring in alcohol for Texas Ritas to serve)
- Dressing suites
- Clean-up service and furniture breakdown after the event
- Large private parking lot with ample space for guests
- On-site venue manager
- Personal payment plans
- Engagement and bridal portrait photoshoot availability
All amenities are included in the venue rental costs – NO EXTRA COSTS will be incurred, including sales tax and gratuity!
Our Most Popular Dance Hall Venue Won’t Last